It doesn't matter if you're an expert brown minimalist or a genius with powered wheels, this competition is for you!
- Gain the most badges in the fewest pieces (without using any glitches - joint-breaking/phasing)
- You should try to submit as many records as you can. Example:
- 5 badges / 1 piece
- 6 badges / 2 pieces
- 8 badges / 3 pieces
- 9 badges / 11 pieces
- If your record has the lowest piece count, you will receive 1 point.
- Players who achieve the same record will each get 1 point. (ie. tick count doesn't matter)
- Players who achieve a solution that is 1 piece short of a record will receive 1/2 point.
- Players who achieve a solution that is 1 badge short of a record (with the same piece count) will receive 1/2 point.
- There will be no elimination in the qualifier, but from Round 1, players in the bottom half of the table will be eliminated.
- Competitors can resubmit records as often as they want before the deadline.
- Do not share or publish your solution(s) until the round is over.
Round 2 - Well: Can you help little Timmy get out?
Round 2 - Propeller: Try to keep this plane grounded
Round 1 - Poke: Pop it up and bring it home!
Round 1 - Quarter Pipe: Don't let the angles deceive you!
Qualifier - High Dive: Come on in. The water is lovely!
Round 2 Deadline
Please submit your designs to me via PM by Saturday, May 5th @ 9pm EST.
Round 3 coming soon. Stay tuned!