Panic Button!
Facebook: Sparkworkz Twitter: @sparkworkz
Action Platformer Shooter Adventure & RPG Sports & Racing Strategy Toy Puzzle Multiplayer
Line Rider Racing Fantastic Contraption 2 Impossible Quiz Shape Shape Platform Racing Super Stacker Other Games

I don't hack

A place to talk about your levels, your favorite levels, levels of the day, level creation and more. Talk about custom blocks here too!

Moderator: PR3_Mods

Re: I don't hack

Postby parvej2* » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Toxic581 wrote:Hackers

Toxic, your a little rager, i remeber when i beat you in my aqua deathmatch, all i saw was raging.
Sir Here, Sir There.

Spoiler: show
goatse.cx
Free Cookies
parvej2*
Addicted Member

Postby Sanzep » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:48 pm

parvej2* wrote:

Toxic, your a little rager, i remeber when i beat you in my aqua deathmatch, all i saw was raging.

He's just trying to get some attention.
TT: @SantiZepeda
Sanzep
Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/sanzep
Try out my level On the Future Dm!: http://sparkworkz.com/platformracing3/?levelId=398073
Sanzep
Forum Regular

Postby TheXM24 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Good_Bunny wrote:I had to make a second thread. There are some very idiotic people that play PR3. I was playing the level of the day 5-10 times and I won 1st place each time. A few of the times I never got hit, thus they called me a hacker, because they didn't read the thread. I am silenced (I deserved to be for what I said though so no regrets there). Here is what happened: My bro and me were playing with Nerf Guns, and I shot him in the forehead (head), accidently. He knows how to hack and so do I, but I don't use the hacks, he confessed that he hacked on my account Good_Bunny, but he got me two hats, so for all of you like jkiller90x thanks for believeing me. Whoever calls me a hacker, will either be ignored OR I will just stop talking to them. If you don't believe me I'm not asking you too, but if you don't then don't bother talking to me. A few people who still thinks I hack just because I beat him/her in a dm are idiots. I'll give you one name, the one who says this the most is Soniccd2. You are a noob, you can't accept you got beaten by me, yet you call me a hacker.
Edited who else thinks I hack without reading the forum: Theblesed, warbear4, Therealcaptainsparkzwork,

Good Bunny you and Sanzep are like the smartest people i know on deathmatches i know you guys dont hack because i got both of you guys on Sanzeps level. the one i love to thank is Sanzep because i know i was bein stupid blame tht Sanzep was hackin. and i though u was hackin but i realist tht i killed u and got a couple of hits. now im ready to be what i was like on pr3 is about having fun and play the game.
TheXM24

Location: im not telling you were i live what do you think you are?

Postby Sanzep » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

TheXM24 wrote:
Good_Bunny wrote:I had to make a second thread. There are some very idiotic people that play PR3. I was playing the level of the day 5-10 times and I won 1st place each time. A few of the times I never got hit, thus they called me a hacker, because they didn't read the thread. I am silenced (I deserved to be for what I said though so no regrets there). Here is what happened: My bro and me were playing with Nerf Guns, and I shot him in the forehead (head), accidently. He knows how to hack and so do I, but I don't use the hacks, he confessed that he hacked on my account Good_Bunny, but he got me two hats, so for all of you like jkiller90x thanks for believeing me. Whoever calls me a hacker, will either be ignored OR I will just stop talking to them. If you don't believe me I'm not asking you too, but if you don't then don't bother talking to me. A few people who still thinks I hack just because I beat him/her in a dm are idiots. I'll give you one name, the one who says this the most is Soniccd2. You are a noob, you can't accept you got beaten by me, yet you call me a hacker.
Edited who else thinks I hack without reading the forum: Theblesed, warbear4, Therealcaptainsparkzwork,

Good Bunny you and Sanzep are like the smartest people i know on deathmatches i know you guys dont hack because i got both of you guys on Sanzeps level. the one i love to thank is Sanzep because i know i was bein stupid blame tht Sanzep was hackin. and i though u was hackin but i realist tht i killed u and got a couple of hits. now im ready to be what i was like on pr3 is about having fun and play the game.

Thanks, it's great to hear that =)
TT: @SantiZepeda
Sanzep
Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/sanzep
Try out my level On the Future Dm!: http://sparkworkz.com/platformracing3/?levelId=398073
Sanzep
Forum Regular

Postby Momo7676 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Pieces of s**t that do nothing to help the conversation.
i should ba momo =O
chicka257: momos a buttt head
Momo7676
Sparkworkz Addict

Postby Good_Bunny » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Good_Bunny wrote:
parvej2* wrote:Evil_Bunny.
Awesome at deathmatchs.
Good_Bunny, evil's brother.
Must run through the genes.

I'm not his brother, nor do I have his genes. He is not good at dm's anymore, I 1 vs 1ed him and he died and I still had 5 hp. Don't post if its not related to the topic.
Oh and sorry for getting mad at you Parjev*2, I had more than 10 people tell everyone that I was a hacker and not to save me for traps, and teamwork levels. I hope you accept my apology.
TheXM24 wrote:
Edited who else thinks I hack without reading the forum: Theblesed, warbear4, Therealcaptainsparkzwork,Toxic581

Thank you, I'm glad to hear about that part with Sanzep in it.
Momo7676 wrote:

Pieces of s**t that do nothing to help the conversation.

Thank you Momo6767 for your dedication, and Toxic581, I forgot to include you in what I said, you didn't read the forum if you have them I'm sorry, but if you haven't don't bother commenting.
Edited because I said to Momo6767 Thanks you and not Thank you.
Good_Bunny

Postby Migwi1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Some people think I hack too. They thought they shot me and I didn't get hurt, but on my computer, I didn't get hit. Maybe I lagged so much that people thought it was a hack. Either that or because they're just mad because I keep owning them in LOTD, because I don't hack. I'm innocent.
What to do...what to do...what to do.
Migwi1
Obsessive Member

Postby ninjakurtis » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 am

Lag and hack are 2 different things
ImageImage

ImageImage
ninjakurtis
Sparkworkz Addict

Postby !Sparticus! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:09 am

Thanks for believing me Sanzep. You are one of the smartest people on PR3. You actually know that I don't hack. Gg last match, I'm silenced.

LMFAO HE IS ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
!Sparticus!

Postby parvej2* » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 am

ninjakurtis wrote:Lag and hack are 2 different things

Nice.
And mkays good_bunnah.
Sir Here, Sir There.

Spoiler: show
goatse.cx
Free Cookies
parvej2*
Addicted Member